We invite suitably qualified candidates to apply for the following positions to be located in Brunei Darussalam
DIGITAL MARKETING EXECUTIVE CUM WEB DEVELOPER/DESIGNER
(BASED IN BSB, Bandar Office)
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to) :
- Create, develop and deliver effective marketing campaigns via e-commerce platforms.
- Plan, execute, and optimize digital media like Google ads, video, and display advertising, across digital advertising platforms.
- Propose and implement marketing programs as well as create brand awareness in the digital space.
- Design, maintain and grow social media presence.
- Develop and manage efficient procedures and workflows for the digital content life cycle.
- Reporting and analysis on marketing data and campaign effectiveness.
- Review new technologies to keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Manage and drive engagement of social media platforms.
- Design, develop and update Company websites to ensure content and design are up to date with current trends and able to attract and achieve maximum public interest and response.
- Proofread adverts, brochures, etc prior to printing/posting.
- Lead and coordinate the design team to ensure marketing visions are fulfilled.
- Respond to customer feedback on social media platforms
- Excellent project management skills
- At least 3 years of proven experience in a similar role.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, trends, strategies, digital production, and best practices
- Possess proficiency in web development, social media, web advertising, and graphics, must be aware of the latest development in the digital advertising world
- Work with little to no supervision
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Relevant qualifications an advantage.
We offer a competitive compensation package, attractive fringe benefits, good working conditions as well as career development opportunities and training.
Interested applicants with previous experience, relevant qualifications, and experience are invited to send your CV, contact details, and current/expected salary to:
(All applications will be kept strictly confidential and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.)